Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pokemon Glazed

Author: redriders180 |  Original Version: Pokemon Emerald | Language: English | 

Version: Beta 6.0 




The Story

Today's the day you turn twelve years old, which means today is the day you get your first Pokemon. But if you were expecting an uneventful journey across the Tunod region, you'd be dead wrong. A mysterious power is sending the Pokemon world and the real world on a collision course. A mysterious team lurks around the ruins of ancient Tunod, with a mysterious purpose. You'll meet allies in three roaming trainers from the Johto region, as well as a scarfed Pikachu hell-bent on revenge. Will you be able to handle it?




Features

• Choose from five starters instead of three! •
• Travel across the regions of Tunod, Johto, and Rankor •
• Dream World Pokemon •
• Pokemon from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos regions •
• Travel in the Pokemon World and the Real World •
• Capture all five starters •
•  Rematches with trainers, as well as all Gym Leaders •
• All legendaries from Kanto to Sinnoh, as well as eight from Unova •
• New out-of-battle effects •
• Physical/Special Split - Moves do Physical or Special damage depending on the move, not the type! •


Screenshots







Did you like this post? Please share this blog to your friend okay?
Thanks! Have fun playing!

24 comments:

  1. is this the latest version? thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for converting the file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It won't download to my gba, I need help please. :((((

      Delete
    2. It won't download to my gba, I need help please. :((((

      Delete
  4. I spent like 3 hours looking for a working download. Thank You! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been searching for this for months. Will you marry me? :) thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so awesome. This file was removed from the link on the creator's website. Glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I try and download any game it doesn't work. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How to download this rom on iPhone , I already got GBA on my phone , every time I press download button I won't work. Need Help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but you can't download files directly from a browser on an iPhone

      Delete
  10. IS THERE MAGA EVOLUTION IN THIS VERSION?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm , as far as i know there isn't any mega evolution on beta 6 ,
      there will be some on beta 7 though , but it isn't out yet ..

      And if you're looking for a hack with mega evolution , you should try Pokemon Resolute .. its an awesome hack as well.

      Delete
  11. THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Just visit on my site. This is the tally website. Thanks buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. I Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!
    Purchase Pokemon GO Account

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do u have pokemon ash gray version

    ReplyDelete
  14. If u have pls post it on this website

    ReplyDelete
  15. If u have pls post it on this website

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are the best blog I ever found for pokemon roms I found my ultimate favorites from your blog and whenever I get that itch to play roms I always think back on your page thank you very much I come to you for all my download just wonder if you are still active there isn't many updates

    ReplyDelete